Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tucson Rodeo





Pete, the girls and I spent a day at the Tucson Rodeo back in February and had a blast! We watched some team roping and by the end of the day Megan was asking her daddy if she could have a calf to practice her roping. Megan loves this horse stuff! She made sure she showed Pete every pink saddle that was for sale saying "Isn't it Cute Daddy!?!" Megan is currently taking riding lessons once a week from a Cowgirl Princess Megan looks up to here in town.

3 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Hey!!! I've been thinking about you! How is everything? Your sweet bundle hasn't come yet has he? I have a gift for you...need to get down to SD to drop it off.

Heitmann Family said...

I am not going to tell Meysa-she would be so ticked that she couldn't take lessons too. We loved Megan's invitations to the baptism by the way!!
My kids will get to see the Eagar Rodeo this July-it is always fun!!

Heather K said...

I always want to take the girls to a Rodeo but last time they got bored quickly. I will have to try again in a few years. That is awesome Meg is taking riding lessons.