Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Introducing Jett Cole Merrill




We are so excited to announce that baby Jett is finally here!
Jett was born
Friday April 3rd
4:33pm
7lbs 10oz
20 inches long
I was induced earlier Friday morning and I had a great labor and delivery...the best by far out of the 3 kids! Pete was a loving and sympathetic husband...the kind you want by your side when in labor! When it came time to deliver Jett came with 3 easy sets of pushes! Not like Mel where I pushed for 3 hours! He came out wide eyed checking things out...when I first saw him I instantly fell in love. The doctor commented on his big hands and feet like a puppy that hasn't grown into his paws. He also has the cutest little dimple in his chin (we are still trying to fiqure out where that came from!) He is so beautiful and healthy what an amazing blessing from above!

2 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Congrats! So glad he's here safe and that everyone is healthy. Sounds like your girls haven't missed a beat and are absolutely loving him. Those pics of him with Pete display a father's obvious pride. Too cute! Congrats again!

Heather K said...

Yeah.....I'm so glad everything went well and everyone was healthy. I need to call you!