
Megan was BAPTIZED!!! It was a wonderful day! She was baptized by her dad in a dress her Grandma Merrill had made. Megan told us the night before that she couldn't sleep because she was soooo excited!!! It was special to have all our family that could make it share her special day with her. After the baptism we had a picnic BBQ for all the family. It was a beautiful day and the cousins were able to play and enjoy the afternoon. Sunday Megan was announced as one of the newest members of the ward and was invited to sit up with the Bishop. We had explained to Megan that now she was 8 she could share her testimony in church. So half way through the meeting she surprised us by bearing her little testimony in front of the congregation. I could tell she was nervous but she gave the sweetest testimony, testifying that the church is true, that she knows that Jesus lived on the earth, Pres. Monson is a true prophet and that she loves her family and knows that they can live together forever. Pete and I were truely touched by her sweet spirit and testimony. We can't believe that she is 8 and is growing up before our eyes. We hope and pray she will continiue to make good choices, CONGRATULATIONS MEGAN WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:
I can hear her speak and I know she felt every word she said.
We love Gogan! and were so glad we could be there on her special day.
First of all, I think you're smart to try and get all these posts done before the baby comes - and I'm sorry that I haven't been commenting on each of them. I've really enjoyed each of them though! Your girls are so beautiful, and I can't believe how big they're getting! I love the pictures you did of Megan at the temple for her invitation...and you are such a cute pregnant lady! May the next however many days go by quickly enough for you & we can't wait to see pics of your little GUY! :)
Congratulations Megan!!!
Congrats to Megan! That is so special. Time really flies doesn't it? Our Megan is being baptized in Oct. and I have a hard time believing she'll be 8.
Good luck with the last stretch of your pregnancy and delivery.
Post a Comment