Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lee and Aaron's Wedding

The Happy Couple

Cute picture... the kids ran right up to Aunt Lee when she came out...
they didn't know the rules!

The Bride's Family

Our Newest Family Picture!

My Princesses...
Lee and Aaron were married in the Snowflake temple May 16th 2009 for time and all eternity. It was a beautiful sealing and was very neat to have all of Pete's family and spouses in the sealing room. There was such a sweet spirit there and we were so happy to witness it. Families are Forever and my testimony of it grows everytime I am in the temple more and more.

6 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Wow! Look at you catching up on some posting! I can't believe how dang cute that little boy is! How fun. I am so ready to have ours...2 more weeks!! I also can't believe you went back to coaching just 2 weeks after. Lee's wedding looked beautiful! Glad you are all doing well and that Jett is happy and healthy!

Brian and Janette said...

Thanks for all the updates! It was good to see you last week and to see your wee one...he definitely is a cutie, I'll vouch for that! Those pics of your girls in the dirt are so cute. Imaginations run wild in the country...it's great!

Heitmann Family said...

Wow you guys have been busy, not that I am suprised in the least!! Jett is getting so big and is still as cute as ever. He looks like he is starting to get some rolls on his little legs. Thanks for the update on your cute family!!

Heather K said...

Lots of posts. The girls dresses are beautiful and what a beautiful Bride. I saw Paxman's photos and they are beautiful too! That is pretty neat all the Merrills are married in the Temple.

Didion 6-Pack said...

you've been a busy blogger! love all the cute pix and catching up on what you've been doing lately. I loved your kids on Easter, Keeley and Megan had the same dresses! Also love the post w/Melanie's cute conversations and the pictures of Pete's pockets fully loaded and Jett practicing in his sleep!!!!! Love you guys

The Gooding Family said...

Wow, you've been a blogging maniac (which is turning me into a commenting maniac)! So fun to read your updates. Keep it up!