Jett's Newborn Pictures taken at 6 weeks...what a cutie! He was a little cranky that day which is why you see pictures with me. We just keep lovin' on this guy!
I didn't even know you got those done! WHere did you get them done at, they look beautiful. Makes it easy when you have a beautiful baby. I love all the ones with you in it the most..TO sweet. Reminds me of that outfit I gave you...the one that says "Property of Mom....FOREVER!" lol
My name is Brittany and this is my handsome husband Pete. We are currently living in Oro Valley, Arizona enjoying life and raising our little family. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful kids. Megan 10, Melanie 7, and Jett 2.
5 comments:
He sure is a cutie!
What beautiful pictures!
I didn't even know you got those done! WHere did you get them done at, they look beautiful. Makes it easy when you have a beautiful baby. I love all the ones with you in it the most..TO sweet. Reminds me of that outfit I gave you...the one that says "Property of Mom....FOREVER!" lol
Great pix. Great baby. Great momma
What beautiful pictures! I love them!! Where'd you get them done?
Post a Comment