We spent 2 weeks in Farmington Utah at Uncle Ben and Aunt Cheryl's house. Brooke drove up with the kids and I since Pete was working. We had fun in Farmington at the park, pool, and the dollar theatre! The kids especially loved just hanging out with cousins and playing! Cheryl and Ben have a big house with a big basement, and HUGE back yard with a creek behind them where the kids could play in the water. Thanks so much Uncle Ben and Aunt Cheryl for letting us come stay and play!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had such a good time chillaxin' in Utah! The cousins look like they all love each other! I need to take the girls to Salt Lake sometime and do the sites again! I loved Ben's Hike and the picture with him skipping!
Post a Comment