Here is Pete with his "boy" going to church on Sunday. Jett has been nick-named "Golfer Jett" at church and every time we are asked where is golf clubs are. Pete just tells people that I like playing dress-up with my baby boy...he's 100% correct...I truly do!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Golfer Jett
Posted by
Peter and Brittany Merrill
at
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jett is so stinkin' cute!!! I love the cheeks, too :)
He is adoreable. What's the prob, you couldn't find argyle socks or saddle shoes???? Loved your Truman post, too, we're lucky to be neighbors with such a good man. I don't see you often enough, thanks for blogging so I can keep up w/you. Love, erin
Boys can be alot of fun to dress up, just like girls!! He is pretty darn cute and that makes it tons easier I am sure!!
Look at you working hard to update your blog! good job Britt. When you have a lot of posts if does feel like a chore sometimes. Don't listen to those others about golfer Jett I think he looks adorable!
Wow, Brittany! That was a blogging marathon! I was wondering how you were doing, so thanks for the update! Jett is getting so big...miss ya!
Post a Comment