On July 9th we celebrated my Grandpa Thomas's 80th Birthday. I can't tell you how much I love this man. I feel so lucky to have him as my grandfather who has taught me so much. He is so hard working and knows everything! I love sitting on the portch with him visiting about anything and everything. I love walking around and seeing his latest projects or "good deals".
I especially love to watch him with my girls on his "farm" or in his "garden". They too love and adore their grandpa T. Happy Birthday Grandpa!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Happy 80th Grandpa Thomas!
Posted by
Peter and Brittany Merrill
at
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet man! I'm glad he had a great day.
Aww I am sad that I missed that party! I can't believe he is 80!! The next several years should be cherished with him by all of us.
I love grandpa Truman! I can't believe he is 80! He is always so friendly and gives me a hug whenever he sees me and has always had that little twinkle in his eye! PS that cake looks super yummy!
Post a Comment