Ha ha... Can't wait to show Ryan this! (I am finally back to making comments- hope you dont mind) I cant believe how BIG Jett is. Every time we see Pete, he just beams with joy over his kids and how chubby this little cutie is... LOVE IT!
There's a picture I've never taken!!!!!!!!!!! So hilarious, you made me laugh out loud!!!!!!! Poor guy! That was a messy one! Brittany he is so stinkin cute and CHUNKY!!!!! Wish I could squeeze him through the screen. Thanks for all the cute posts lately! Love ya
Oh actually it happened to me while I was holding chunky baby Syd on my hip at Red Lobster talking to friends down the side of my leg. YUCK and embarassing too! He is so stinkin cute even if that was a freakin' gross mess to clean up I bet! LOL =)
My name is Brittany and this is my handsome husband Pete. We are currently living in Oro Valley, Arizona enjoying life and raising our little family. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful kids. Megan 10, Melanie 7, and Jett 2.
6 comments:
Ummm...yes...actually I have! Do I have to tell you how old I was when it happened?
Oh, dear! That is a messy one. He is so innocent though.
Ha ha... Can't wait to show Ryan this! (I am finally back to making comments- hope you dont mind) I cant believe how BIG Jett is. Every time we see Pete, he just beams with joy over his kids and how chubby this little cutie is... LOVE IT!
There's a picture I've never taken!!!!!!!!!!! So hilarious, you made me laugh out loud!!!!!!! Poor guy! That was a messy one! Brittany he is so stinkin cute and CHUNKY!!!!! Wish I could squeeze him through the screen. Thanks for all the cute posts lately! Love ya
Oh actually it happened to me while I was holding chunky baby Syd on my hip at Red Lobster talking to friends down the side of my leg. YUCK and embarassing too! He is so stinkin cute even if that was a freakin' gross mess to clean up I bet! LOL =)
Wow thats alot of POOP! At least you were at home right? My babies always did it at church!
Post a Comment