Oh good heavens Brittany. You can't post pictures of his rolls and live so far away!! I need to get a hold of that little man. What a cherub!! And I love the next post with you know what up his back. Such a boy to do that!!! We sure miss you guys!!
My name is Brittany and this is my handsome husband Pete. We are currently living in Oro Valley, Arizona enjoying life and raising our little family. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful kids. Megan 10, Melanie 7, and Jett 2.
5 comments:
Oh good heavens Brittany. You can't post pictures of his rolls and live so far away!! I need to get a hold of that little man. What a cherub!! And I love the next post with you know what up his back. Such a boy to do that!!! We sure miss you guys!!
I can't believe Jett can sit up now! Wow! Cute as ever!
He is sooo adorable!!!
His rolls in that 2nd picture amaze me! Pete must be proud of his Tongan son!
ps the blog looks AWESOME, see you didn't need my help after all.
Posatively chewy!
Post a Comment