
He loves to be carried around by DAD...

Jett loves to snuggle with his silky blankey.

He loves his sisters, and stares at his crazy mom when she has the camera!

Can I just say for the record that I love this baby boy! He has been such a blessing and joy in our lives. He has been a happy baby and I have especially enjoyed being able to be home with him. I love waking up to a happy smiley baby every morning!
5 comments:
Holy Cow....I LOVE THEM ROLLS!!!! He's so cute!! And your girls are getting big and I of course, so pretty! Hope you guys are doing well!!
He's adorable, Brittany! Fun to see new pictures.
We've made our blog private, but if you'd like an invite, send me an email at savorthemoments@gmail.com. It has been fun to see your cute family on your blog.
--erica
Oh I LOVE his cheeks! I just want to reach through the screen and kiss on them! Love all the new pictures. Glad to hear that all is well! Love ya!
My gosh he is getting cuter and cuter. I love the picture with Mel the best! He is spoiled with lots of love at your house!
Love all these pics...except the nasty poo one that made me gag (ok, and made me laught too). Jett's pic on the sidebar in the argyle is stinkin' cute & your girls are still as beautiful as ever! Oh - and I just LOOVE Jett's rolls!!
Post a Comment