Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School at Wilson K-8!

Cute school girls!

Look at those excited and puffy morning eyes!

Melanie's first day of Kindergarten...

Megan a fourth grader!

Moving over the summer means lots of new things...new home, new ward, and new school! Today was the girls first day of school and everyone including mom and dad were excited and nervous! Everything ran smoothly this morning with our new schedule of waking up at 6am! It was nice to work as a family this morning eat breakfast, read scriptures, and say family prayers together before going our separate ways. It is nice having Pete closer to his work. Melanie is in all day kindergarten so the girls will ride the bus to and from school together and they loved it! Jett and I are adjusting (tear)...

11 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

K-so when we gonna hang out? Really, would love to hear how you're adjusting so far. Sounds like the girls are doing great and I know that was the school you really wanted so hooray for finding a house in that district. Sounds like some answered prayers....

Heidi Joncas said...

Yay for new posts! The girls look too cute all ready for school. Megan looks so grown up with her new glasses.

Weitz Family said...

The girls look so happy! I love Megan's new glasses.

Jill said...

Just look at those loaded backpacks!

We sure miss you guys! I love the new updates!!

Heitmann Family said...

Yeah, updates!! I have been thinking of you guys over the last couple of months wondering how all the new adjustments were going. How was graduation? How is the house? Hopefully bigger than 1000sq ft!! And it looks like the girls are loving school!! Miss you guys!!

CHRISTINE said...

Doesn't it seem like just yesterday that we were in school together??? Now WE have kids in school! Wow. Your kids are really, really cute! How are you guys liking Tucson, right? What the heck do those girls have in their backpacks? They're huge! :)

The Price Family said...

Oh all day Kindergarten! Its killing me, I don't know if Crew, Bronx and I will adjust. We miss our Catcher! ha ha. I am a baby. Your girls are so cute Britt! They are all growing up so fast. I tried to call you last week. I need to catch up with you! I miss my girls! Glad to hear that you guys are settled and adjusting well.

David Merrill Family said...

Loved the update and on such an important day. Mel definately looks ready to join the ranks of the educated! And I love the glasses on Megan. Beautiful girls they are!

Kenna said...

Your kids are getting so big & they are so adorable all ready for school & all. Jett is so big & handsome!

Your family is beautiful!


This is Pete's cousin {Kenna Jones}
http://kennalarae.blogspot.com
{our family blog}

Heather K said...

Cute girlies! Time flies I can't believe Megan is in 4th grade. Melanie seems very mature for her age and ready for kindergarten. We start after labor day really late. I am ready for school to start and baby to come and maternity leave!

Cottrells said...

Hope Tucson is treating you guys well, I sure miss it! Can't believe you have a 4th grader. Next time you're on the mountain give us a jingle.