

You might have been wondering where we have been? I thought these pictures describe a lot. We moved as soon as the girls finished school. Pete finished residency and joined a Podiatry group in Oro Valley. We have felt so blessed by this job Pete loves who he works with and now 6 months looking back we are really falling in love with the ward, community and the school. It feels right for our family to be here. I am cutting out some summer pictures for now...really besides going to Utah for a week for my neices baptism we just moved, painted, cleaned, painted, painted, moved, painted, and cleaned! After 10 years we were able to buy our first home! So it was an exciting step! The house needed some painting and we decided to do it ourselves to "save money". We painted ceilings and all folks! It took a good 2 months to do. Thank you to all the family that helped!
p.s.
I am attempting to update this blog in honor of my dad who asks everytime I take a picture if it is for my blog that I am going to update!
No comments:
Post a Comment