Traditional Gibson fudge cake...
What does a 6 year old little girl ask for her birthday?
....BARBIES! Melanie was so excited for her birthday! I asked what she was most excited about and she said to be the star of the week in her class at school. She had been telling me about star of the week since school started. We got Mel a couple of Barbies for her birthday present...then family and friends found out that all she wanted was barbies...so she ironically ended up with 6 barbies on her 6th birthday!
I am so thankful for Melanie love her so much! She is a good student at school, and a big helper with Jett when she is home. She is so fearless she wants to try everything. He favorite foods are cheese crisps and pizza. Her favorite things to do are "play, color, ride bikes, go to the big park". We love you Melanie!
2 comments:
She is getting so big! I love the birthday chair cover and that chocolate cake made me really want to break my diet and make a dessert!
I was just thinking about that fudge frosting YESTERDAY.... yum. looks like everyone is doing great over there.... i love your christmas picture. i also love the garland on your piano, i've been looking for some of that for mine and haven't found. love you. miss you. erin
Post a Comment