Monday, December 27, 2010

Megan is taking Piano lessons



This fall I inherited my great grandma McRae's piano. We were so excited to get it! My Aunt Marilyn came to see our house and I showed her where I wanted to eventually put a piano... unexpectedly she offered grandma's! Megan has been begging for lessons for the past 2 years so this fall thanks to Aunt Marilyn she was able to start lessons. Keep it up Megan and Thank you so much Aunt Marilyn!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your updates were FUN! It's so cute looking at megan playing the piano. Such a sweet Girl. Looking at yours has maybe, sorta movitate me to work on mine. Anyways...I would love some pictures if you have any of my girls. When you get a chance of course. Started taking christmas down today....too much work.

Heather K said...

So cute to see our little girlies grow up. I am teaching Sydney right now and it is amazing how quick they catch on.

Weitz Family said...

That's great. It's awesome when they start playing the primary songs. We are trying to find someone here in Roswell so Makay can keep up with his lessons. Not sure what to do for Madi's violin. Miss you guys!

Donna (Wood) Hipps Family said...

My Kaelynn is taking piano too and it is so nice to hear the piano in our home!

Vollmer Family said...

Brittany! I don't even know how i stumbled across your blog, but I am so glad that I did! I think about your family a lot. I was so sad that I didn't know how to contact you when I was getting married. I wanted to send you an invitation so bad. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. I remember baby sitting Megan & Melanie. They were so fun! Hope all is well.