Sunday, October 30, 2011

Start with the Healing...

So I have not blogged in almost a year and am feeling the need to keep doing it to stay connected with family. We are missing family more than ever lately. We have lots of family in lots of different states now, and we want you to know that we think of you all the time and you are always in our prayers. Just a few examples of how much we love and miss you...Megan and Melanie cried when they found out Brayden, Cambrie and Addie were moving to Washington state (because they would be soooo far away). Friday night as we knelt down in family prayer to pray for cousin Bode to get well soon( who was in the hospital) after the prayer was finished Meg and Mel both had tears streaming down thier little cheeks sad for thier sick cousin. Families are Forever... I feel the truthfulness of that statement more than ever. There is such a special bond I feel with sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, mom and dad, and grandma's and grandpas! How grateful I am for each and everyone of you! So this is for you...
As I sat down to think of where to start blogging from I thought I would start from the time that we started to heal from our loss this summer. We are healing with the help of the knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ and through His Atonement, and through faith in Him to move on.
Love,
Brittany

3 comments:

peter said...

Did I tell you thanks for all the posts. It is so nice to see all the happy faces, we sure do have great kids thanks to you. Love ya!!!

Brian and Janette said...

Perfect place to start! Loved catching up with you.

Heather K said...

Ah I was almost crying but I am at work and it is 3:30 am and I didn't want to make a scene. So I held it in but it made me misty and my nostrils flared alot. I love you and your sweet, cute family. I'm excited to read these posts tonight if I have time. Good job I need some motivation because I'm way behind on blogging and scrapbooking!