
I am lucky enough to have good girl friends! After a rough summer my dear friend Heather said I needed a girls weekend...I agreed but thought nothing more of it. A few days later she asked if the weekend of Sept. 9th was free...and she managed to arrange for all 4 of us good ole' friends from high school . Heather flew in from Idaho, Cindy drove the long trip from Snowflake, and Sara from Mesa! We caught up as much as we could gabbing til weeee hours in the morning, lounging at the pool, eating at yummy PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory. Then we ended our weekend at the temple. What a neat experience to be in the temple together and share that eternal perspective. We each concluded that we all needed that girl time and it was way over due!
4 comments:
It was an amazing weekend.I am so thankful for you girls, and so thankful to know that we will forever be friends. I miss you guys like crazy and wish we were all closer so that we could get together all the time. I loved reading all of your new posts. Your family is so adorable, and they are all growing up so fast! So are mine, they all need to slow down for a minute! I love you Britt!
JEALOUS!
So fun! I miss those girls, too.
Ahhh it was a fun weekend! Way overdue!!! Loved every minute! Except it kinda creeped me out that you were watching me sleep that morning. haha!
Post a Comment