Sunday, October 30, 2011

Potty training....ugh!

I hate hate double hate LOATH Potty Training! Jett is my most difficult by far! (it must be his sweet spirit!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm is that poop on the ground? LOL, that picture is the sum of all potty training children every where!

Cheryl said...

Brayden was my hardest too! My girls were a breeze compared to Bray. Pretty funny pic to those who don't have to clean it up. Miss you!

David Merrill Family said...

From here he looks like a sweetheart

Brian and Janette said...

After all I had heard about boys and potty training, I didn't even DARE begin until McRae was both ABLE and WILLING! He's been potty trained for about two months now and we've had very few accidents, thank goodness. Boys are something else, though...that's for sure! Oh, and love the shirt. McRae has the same one!

Heather K said...

Laughed my butt off! But ew ya cowpie on the floor!