Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pioneer Games and Yummy BBQ




After the parade the kids get to play games out side for a few hours ...this was our wards responsibilty this year. So we ran a couple of the games luckly they were water games and we stayed cool. Megan and Melanie had a blast thier favorite was the greased pig chase, and pie eating contest. I only got pictures of the greased pig chase all the kids lined up waiting then ...the chase! If you caught the pig you got to keep it, luckly enough Megan and Melanie did catch it!

After the Games we had some yummy open pit BBQ, ( yes I know how small town all this sounds) The last pictures is of the girls and I after all the events tired and ready for some rest! Aren't they cute little pioneer girls!

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

Love the pictures. Makes me homesick. I haven't been to SD for the 24th in ages! Your girls are cuties!

Tim and Connie said...

Looks like a blast, I wish we had a big bash like that! I love that about small towns!