Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sunday Family Time




Sunday was nice to relax and visit with family. My cousin Steve and his cute family from Colorado were visiting this last weekend...what a great time to visit! Brianna and Tyler were down as well with little Hailey girl and we were able to have a big family dinner. Pete came home from being in Colorado for the past 5 days with his dad on a "Jeeping Trip" with his dad. (They were in Silverton driving fun Jeep trails, he had a great time with his dad)

It was fun to just hang out and visit, after dinner with visited while the kids played with left over sparklers from the 4th. The first picture is of Melanie helping me make dinner...she always has to be in the middle of what I am doing...I love it!

5 comments:

Jamie and Kiley said...

Brittany,

Hi! I commented a while ago but wondered if you ever saw it. If so sorry for the post again. This is Jamie Ziegler (from when we lived in Laramie). We found your blog and wanted to say hi. Email me if you have time and let me know how things are going. Kiley just started his Orthopaedic Surgery Residency! Hope things are going good for you. I can't believe how old your girls are.
Hopefully I'll hear from you!
jkbtziegler@hotmail.com

Tim and Connie said...

Sundays are the best to spend time with family stress free! There is nothing like being together as a family after having one gone for awhile. I bet Pete enjoyed having his girls around him!

Keeley said...

hey brittany the girls are so cute.and i can't belive megan is going into 2ond grade! and melanie is growing so big! oh did they get matching sun dresses or is melanie just wearing megan's dress when she is licking the beater?
Keeley

Heather K said...

How fun.....I miss 24th festivities in SD. Good ole' St. David!!!!

Heather K said...

I keep telling myself I am going to call you and catch up and get a Brittany HAPPY HIGH!!! MISS YA!